CSB Notetaking Bible (Sage, Cloth over board)


This Bible is very beautifully bound.  It is one of the prettiest cloth bound books I've ever seen.  With a green edge (or "sage"), and a stitching pattern dividing it from the floral design set against a white background.  The cover also seems quite durable.  Of course, the prettiness of this Bible doesn't amount to much if the translation isn't very good, but I can assure you that the translators did a pretty good job.

 It lies flat easily and has a ribbon marker. The pages are a bit thin for writing, a bit transparent too (you can see the writing through the page) it would be nice if they would a bit thicker.  I also wish that the font for the Biblical text would be a bit bigger, it is very small and I'm a bit afraid that one's commentary and notes would  be more prominent than the text itself.  But I think it still serves its purpose quite well.  It also includes a concordance and some full color maps.

This is a very pretty version of the Notetaking Bibles, and as a bonus, it also comes in a pretty box!  I'll be using it as a Christmas present for one of my younger sisters. 


Many thanks to the folks at B&H publishing for sending me a free review copy of this Bible (My review did not have to be favorable)!

My Rating:  4 out of 5 Stars
****

This book may be purchased at places like Christianbook.com and Amazon

Comments